Monday, February 16, 2009

Proyecto Update

Last week, I played a bit of a waiting game in the office. I was waiting to speak with the head of the comedor (community center/soup kitchen, where I will be building one SWH). I need some information (amount of water necessary, purpose of water, time of day needed, materials and tools available) from her before I can continue with my design. Hopefully, we will meet tomorrow. In the mean time, last week, I researched different types of systems and compiled a list of questions for Marta (the head of the comedor). This week, I am compiling a list of instructions, which will most likely be modified in the future once I learn more information, and doing more research. Also, I will start my grant report to FSD to request funding for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment